r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

January 28, 2009

Wednesday Wonder - where is spring?



Another snowstorm today.

So I wonder when spring will come?

It got me to looking at some of the photos from my garden. Not that I'm a great gardener - I'd much prefer if there was no need to maintain it. If only the plants knew which ones I like and the others can just leave.

Here are some I like. I have these photos framed in my house.

The first is a Rose of Sharon and the other, I think is a Primrose.

And if you'd like to purchase one of these photos, I can list it in my etsy shop for you - just contact me for details or check out my shop: ennadoolf.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment