r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's day.

Did you know there is a website just for this day? stvalentinesday.org I had no idea. I do now! It has the history of St. Valentine's Day, legends of St. Valentine's Day, and more. And do you notice that they call it St. Valentine's Day? I am not sure if I knew that or not. It almost sounds like something I should have known.

Check out the Valentine's Day games link - cute!

Whatever you are doing today, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment