r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 29, 2009

Rrroll Up the Rim - fifth week


Not a week to win!

Nope.

Nada.

Not a one.

And I bought 2 more coffees than usual!

So I am now 6 for 37.

That's 1 in 6 though.

So still better than the odds listed on the cup.

(The cup says 1 in 9 for those who might not know.)

And as long as there are RRrroll up the Rim cups, we have hope!

So lets hope for more winning cups!

Remember, no need to double cup if you have a great cup cozy!

I sold one of these work sock cozies this week, so made another one to replace it in my shop.

There are lots of colours to choose from, and you can always contact me to make the colour of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment