r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 16, 2009

Rrroll Up the Rim - third week

Three weeks into Rrroll up the Rim and how am I doing?

Well, believe it or not, I won 2 more coffees last week!

So I am now 5 for 21.

Not to mention that my hunny won two coffees and gave them to me, too.

And for those of you who think all anyone ever wins is the coffee prize, well, guess what?! My friend Deb's boyfriend won a $100 gift card! Woo hoo to him! (tell him eh Deb!) And I think it was two years ago that a co-worker won a BBQ. That's the closest I've come to any of the big prizes.

And remember, my cup cozies can be made to any size! So no more double-cupping for you, buy one of my cup cozies!

No comments:

Post a Comment