r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 04, 2009

Bicycles!


Remember when I told you about treasuries on Etsy?

This morning when I got up, there was only about 7 minutes to wait for a treasury!

A few days ago, I'd prepared a poster sketch of bicycle themed items so that I could do a treasury that might inspire viewers to sponsor me in the Great Ride 'n' Stride.

So this morning, I waited as the treasury numbers dropped from 336 to 335 to 333 and then the magic window opened, and here is my treasury!

(click here to view - but please note, it expires and disappears Mon. Apr.6th at 11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment