r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

May 08, 2009

Girl Guide COOKIE DAY at SEARS is MAY 9, 2009

COOKIE DAY at SEARS is MAY 9, 2009
Local Girl Guide units have the opportunity to sell cookies at SEARS stores across Canada on May 9, 2009.

Our Unit is excited that all of our cookies have been sold!

But I'm sure there will be other Sparks, Brownies, Guides, Pathfinders, Rangers, and their Guiders at a Sears store near you.
Please support them!

While we're on the subject of Girl Guides, for those interested, I should tell you that I have vintage Girl Guide items in my new shop - Vintage And Such. I encourage you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment