r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

September 30, 2009

Wednesday Wonder - I'm in the Top Ten!




Melissa put together a Top Ten post from the participants in the Fall Business Women Online Expo, and I'm in it! She spotlighted the scarf above from my ennadoolf shop and this magazine from my VintageAndSuch shop. Thanks Melissa!

Here is her blog post: click here.


My favourites from the Expo include her Beachy Bliss line (necklace shown above).

One of my other favourites from the Expo are the Beach Series of mini paintings at Hershberger and Huff.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on being in the top 10...what a great recognition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee - only achieved because of you hosting the event!

    ReplyDelete