r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

November 04, 2009

The Trish


The pattern is done, but when I converted it to a pdf it was over 10Mb in size!
... because the photos were too big.
So I got it down to 3Mb but that can still be reduced, so the pattern is back in revisions to reduce it.


In the meantime, here is ...

the Trish

Named for another one of my nieces, who now owns it.

It's one of a kind (OOAK).

Once the pattern is available for purchase in my Etsy shops,
Patterns And Such and ennadoolf, I'll be sure to let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment