r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 01, 2010

Please Play Again .... to start!

Please Play Again.

I'd really hoped I'd start off with something more...even just a coffee!
But it's just started - today! so many more chances to come!

And I love rrrolling up my rim - whether I win or not! :)

Yes, it is RRRoll Up The Rim time at my Timmie's again!!

I think that means it's spring!!

And be sure to save the environment and NOT double cup - use a cup cozy! and if you don't have one, check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment