r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

May 29, 2010

Knitting - Sewn Cast Off

I knitted these socks toe-up.  It was the second pair using this method (or was it the third?). Anyway, I really like it!

But I didn't like the results of a "normal" cast off ... it was just a tad too tight.

So I surfed the web and found the "Sewn Cast Off" method.

I tried it on the socks above and love it!!

And now these socks are finished.  Another FO (finished object)! Yay!

Look for quality handknit gifts in my Etsy shop: ennadoolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment