r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 07, 2010

Wednesday Wonder - Colourspun

ColourSpun – Natural Designer Yarn

Look what arrived in the mail!

This is from Colourspun and I am just drooling over this beautiful 100% Cotton Natural Designer Yarn!

What will I knit?

MMmmmm ....

I have a few things in mind so you'll have to wait and see!

But you can be sure I'll post photos of the work in progress on facebook, and you'll probably see them in the sidebar of this blog ... over to the right, where my WIPs (Works In Progress) appear.

Thanks Dana!

No comments:

Post a Comment