r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

August 19, 2010

Wednesday Wonder - Wish Book: Joy. Wish. Inspire.

My post is a day late. I had it all typed up and the power flashed off.  So I went to bed.  LOL

But the Sears Wish Book arrived Wednesday!

It just seems so early.

I suppose it comes around this time every year, and I do like to start thinking about gifts for others.

This year, I love the cover!

Joy.  Wish.  Inspire.

We try to bring joy to others.
We wish the best for others.
And we hope to inspire others to do the same.

It must now be time to prepare my shops for the holiday season ...
... visit Patterns and Such if you need inspiration or patterns to make hand made gifts for those on your list
... visit ennadoolf to purchase quality hand made gifts
... visit Vintage and Such for one-of-a-kind vintage items for the hard-to-buy for people on your list


Joy. Wish. Inspire.



No comments:

Post a Comment