r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

October 10, 2010

♥ Have a Very Nice Day =)

♥ Have a very nice day. =)

I have 2 favourite Timmies ~ I visit both regularly depending upon my travel route and staff at both do recognize me.

I don't know if the above was specifcally designed and written for me or if the Tim Hortons staff randomly wrote on bags and I happened to get one.

Either way, it made me smile.

And see how great my Work Sock Cup Cozy looks on the Timmie's cup?
And so eco-friendly because there's no need to double-cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment