r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 18, 2011

How long should this scarf be?

Hi everyone!

So far, this scarf is approx. 10"x68" (25.5cm x 173cm)- how long should I make it???

(I put blue paper under it to show the lace pattern.)


Please leave a comment with your suggestions! 
 
How close am I to being finished??
 
I look forward to hearing from you!!

3 comments:

  1. hhmmmmm...I think you should make it at least 80" long, that way you can wrap it twice around your neck! Lovely stitch pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to be able to wrap a scarf around at least twice with a bit hanging down. If you can do that with this one, then I'd stop. It's a beautiful pattern :)

    ReplyDelete