r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

August 01, 2011

CAL - Crochet-a-long - Mesh Raglan Pullover - hibernating. :(

CAL - Crochet-a-long - Mesh Raglan Pullover - hibernating

Yes, I have officially abandoned this project ... for now.

Once I "finished" the yoke, I realized that I did make too many mistakes - the corners were'nt square and I didn't have enough completed stitches for the size I was making.

So I must have misunderstood the instructions.

Since I have other projects I need to work on between now and Christmas (yes!  Christmas!) I want to get started on those.  So I've "hibernated" this CAL and it is now a UFO (unfinished object).

For now.

I promise I will get back to it ... eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment