r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

December 10, 2011

Work Sock Cup Cozy

Is it possible that I inspired this?

Bernat now has a "Work Sock Cup Cozy" pattern.

And it's been a few years now that I've been selling my Work Sock Cup Cozy in my Etsy shop ennadoolf.


My design was even featured in Canadian House & Home magazine in December 2010!
So when I received my Bernat email that features their yarns and patterns yesterday, do you blame me for thinking that maybe I inspired their new pattern?

It's not the same as mine - and I must admit that I think mine is a better design since the centre part is easier to hold ... because after all, you will be holding the cup.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment