r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 21, 2012

Quilt Blocks on Barns

Quilt Blocks on Barns, Wardsville Ontario

Drive Hwy#2 west of London and you can't help but notices the quilt blocks on the barns!

We stopped at a golf course and saw a placque that told us these were created for the 200th anniversary celebrations for Wardsville.

I found this blog online, but cannot find anything that tells me exactly how many quilt blocks there are on the barns.

Can anyone tell me?

I'd love to know!

Here is a sampling ... we didn't slow down so these were all taken while driving by. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment