r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

August 24, 2014

New Product! Limited Edition! DPN Project Holders!

New Product! 
Limited Edition! 

DPN Project Holders!


Protect the ends of your DPNs (double pointed needles)

AND

keep your project ON the needles!  

It's the best of both worlds.

Now available in my ennadoolf shop.

I tried several different methods of making these project holders / DPN protectors and finally came up with a design I liked.  So I made a few for me, and then made a few more.  But this is it. When they are sold, there won't be any more.  Get them while you can!  :)  Limited edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment