r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 15, 2015

Sparta: the Village Collective

Sparta: the Village Collective


Anchored by the art of Shelley McVittie, 
the Village Collective has a great variety of quality artists' wares!

Shelley's art is easily recognizable!
I knew I'd seen it before and I love her work!
What I didn't know was that my daughter knew her! (small world!)



The Village Collective houses paintings, hand knit and crochet pieces, clothing, jams and jellies, and so much more that I don't have pictured. 
You simply have to go - you'll find lots of interest!






No comments:

Post a Comment