r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

August 26, 2016

Feature Friday - Infinity Scarves


Feature Friday 

Infinity Scarves


I fell in love with these fabrics at the fabric store!


I knew I had to bring them home with me!


I love how these infinity scarves drape!


The lighter weight of the fabrics make them suitable for all seasons and all temperatures!


Adding an infinity scarf to an outfit just "completes" it!


A variety of colours and patterns to choose from - and more to be added soon!


Available in my ennadoolf shop on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment